“It is one of the great blessings of my life to have the opportunity to serve those who seek better oral health and the smile of their dreams. My mission in serving our family of patients is twofold:
1. To offer each patient the absolute BEST and highest quality of clinical orthodontic care available today. Every patient that our team serves will have the smile that we created for them for the rest of their lives, I take that responsibility very seriously.
2. That each patient served by myself and our team leaves our practice saying, ‘That is the BEST experience I have ever had at a doctor/dentist office.’ Customer service and truly caring for the patient experience is something that is not a part of what we do, it is what we do.”
- Bachelor of Science, biology – Chapman University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Southern California
- Master’s degree, craniofacial biology – University of Southern California
- Graduate orthodontic residency – University of Southern California
- In dental school, Dr. Foster placed in the 99th percentile on the National Board of Dental Exam, #1 in his class at USC.
- During his orthodontic residency, Dr. Foster was awarded “Top Clinician” (Harry L. Dougherty Award) at USC.
- Dr. Foster is ABO board certified: the highest level of distinction for an orthodontist (less than 1/3 of orthodontists are board certified).
- He is a former part-time faculty member at USC Dental School.
- He currently serves as primary orthodontist for HonorHealth hospital system in Arizona.
- He is a national lecturer on research and development with Rocky Mountain Orthodontics.
Dr. Chad Foster is an Arizona native! He grew up in Tempe and went to Seton Catholic High School in Chandler where he was a state champion in tennis. His family owns Pete’s Fish & Chips, which has been family owned and operated in Arizona since 1947. (Pete was his grandpa.)
Dr. Foster is married to Natalie Foster, who is an art therapist, and they reside in Phoenix. Dr. Foster is a self-admitted orthodontic nerd, and obsessed with anything he can read involving advances in the field of orthodontics. If he is not spending time with his family, he is probably thinking about moving teeth!